Thursday, August 16, 2007

Middle Square #4 -- Me


"The last square represents me ... your Momma.
My wish for you is that you will grow into a beautiful, confident young woman. I pray that you will understand your Chinese roots, and that I will never fail to encourage you to explore your heritage.
My wish is for you to have a lifetime of dreams come true. A lifetime full of love, support, happiness, and good health.
I also pray that you will love God, and your family, and friends ... and that you will remain faithful in all of your relationships.
I pray that I am the kind of mother that you will respect and love, and like to be around. I am not perfect, and I will make mistakes, but I pray taht even thru the rough times, you will know that I love you, and NOTHING will change that.
I love you sweetheart, and always will."

No comments: